imaglory
Loading...

'Dancing With the Stars' judge is quitting

'Dancing With the Stars' judge is quitting
Longtime ballroom dance judge Len Goodman has been saying that his jet-setting schedule is wearing thin, and now it seems he's reached the breaking point.
This past season on Dancing With the Stars, Goodman, 70, missed several weeks of judging as he put in time on his other show - Strictly Come Dancing - in England.
Now he's saying that he has made a choice between the two. Next spring's season of DWTS will be his last.
"Next year, I'm not going to do the flying backwards and forwards – I'm not going to do the American show... I've got to have a bit of time off," Goodman told Digital Spy and other reporters in a recent interview.

"I've got my wife, I've got my son, my mother is still alive and she's in hospital – I've had virtually no time to go and visit her. So, I just need a bit of time off to get on with a normal life. And it was either Strictly went or the American one went or the tour went... I'm doing the spring one when I go out there... and that's going to be my last one."
Goodman will not be taking part in the upcoming Strictly tour or the Dancing live tour.
"Dancing with the Stars - next year is their 10th year, it's the 20th season of the show. So I think that's a nice place to stop."


Music 1832276973678608515

Post a Comment Default Comments Disqus Comments

Give your opinion about this post

emo-but-icon

Home item

Random Posts

Flickr Photo

Ads