imaglory
Loading...

Reese Witherspoon Opens Up About Her Mother on ’60 Minutes’

Reese Witherspoon

Actress Reese Witherspoon is starring in Wild, the film based on Cheryl Strayed’s best-selling memoir Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail. During an interview with Charlie Rose, which airs on 60 Minutes Sunday, December 21 at 7:30pm on CBS, Witherspoon reveals that her character in the film, shares a lot in common with her mother, Betty.

Cheryl Strayed and Betty Witherspoon both lost their mothers at a young age. Witherspoon tells Charlie Rose that she re-lived her mom’s grief in preparing for the role: “I didn’t understand as a little girl why she was crying. And she would say, ‘I miss my mom.’ And I held her grief in my body. I didn’t even realize I held her grief for her for so long.”
Movies 8300445225576747868

Post a Comment Default Comments Disqus Comments

Give your opinion about this post

emo-but-icon

Home item

Random Posts

Flickr Photo

Ads